Friday 26 October 2012

4teen, no more.

It's the 26th of October which means I turn a year older today! ((old old old loljk)) I'm 15 years old now.
How did I spend my day? Well, I went to CB mall to play at TimeZone (unfortunately, I didn't get to take pictures) then went to Dagupan with le familia~ I bought a new dress from Wearelse. Also went to Robinsons but I didn't get to buy the Seventeen Magazine (one direction people, yes, i am a directioner)
After that short trip, we went home to celebrate. Nothing fancy since I celebrated my birthday in advance the last time we went to MNL.

My grandma baked me a cake.

That was pretty yummy~ I didn't take a lot of pictures [considering the fact that it wasn't a "party" party]

^This is me and my little brother being normal. iguess


Excuse the face, I was talking that time. Hahaha! Cutting the cake~ Overall, this day was great. Uhm, excuse the short post tho, just an update.

- Idelyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment