Sunday 25 November 2012

Back from the....


I know, I know. I've been inactive and haven't posted in weeks. I just don't have that much time since I'm pretty busy with all the school works I have on my shoulders. Since I am a part of the video production, we've been having meetings and shootings for the MTV and Short Film then I also have our daily practice for the Dance Club which interferes with my VidProd sched. AND I also have academics to worry about especially our project in Filipino.

Pretty hectic but it's about to be done since Christmas Break is right around the corner! :D

Once again, sorry for being inactive.
- Idelyn. x

PS. You can find me on Tumblr tho, that's like the only website I'm active in since I just reblog and shiz. - pandatoro.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment