Sunday 24 February 2013

PUNP @ 20


February 18-23, 2013.

Our school celebrated it's 20th founding anniversary. There were a bunch of activities BUT I unfortunately didn't get to take pictures because my teacher didn't give back my memory card until the last day. These pictures are from my friend but I took some of them using her camera. Credits to her. ~ 

I've been studying at PUNP since the first grade and now I'm an upcoming Senior HS student. Woahh, let's say that this school has a big part of my life even though I kind of want to transfer. The whole week, I spend most of my time at school. I went home at around 8PM or 11PM, depending on the event.



DAY 1: PARADE, CHEERDANCE, RECITAL.

The parade was such a pain since it was so hot and we went around the city. I walked with my bestfriends so it's kind of okay because we just laughed and all those shiz. After the parade we were supposed to attend the opening ceremonies but since it was also our recital that day, we just decided to practice. This was the only day where I had to perform.


That's the tarp of the High School Department for the cheering competition. Unfortunately, they didn't win because their music stopped (middle of their performance) but the performance was still great. If the music didn't stop, they would've won a spot for sure. They didn't have a professional trainor hired since it's against the rules but you can tell that they didn't need one in the first place. 


Here they are before heading off to the line where the performers are. They were the first ones to perform. I love their uniforms. It's so cute, especially the one for the girls. They won Best in Costume. I don't know if someone took a video of the performance but if I find one, I'll post it along with the video of our performance for the recital.



My friends love taking stolen shots. This was at our room while we were waiting for them to call us. 



Cjan shirts! Those aren't ours. The shirt was super baggy but it was fine since it was for a dance. While waiting, we took a bunch of pictures, talked and I became a hair stylist.



This was when we were dancing for the opening number, we were the second group here but the first to perform our actual dance. We danced to Where Have You Been and the other one was a remix of Nicki Minaj's Right By My Side and Chris Brown's Strip. I'll post a video of that performance when my friend gives me the copy.

DAY 2 - ONWARDS.

Since I was only part of the Recital, I didn't really do anything the following days except for watching the events and....... tantaranan EAT.


Every foundation week, we had booths around our campus such as Chowking, KFC, The Frap and etc. There were also booths by the different departments. We had to attend the different events so or adviser could sign our attendance. Huhu. As you can see, I don't really like dressing up fancy when I'm at school because we like to walk a lot and people stare which makes me kind of uncomfortable. 


This is me with Javerick. I think I've mentioned him before. This guy right here is my bestfriend (well, one of them) if you can't tell, he's gay. And yes, he has the same shirt as the other guy at the 1st photo. (Which by the way, is also gay. Just a note because a lot of people don't realize it until he speaks or do something that shows his identity. ~) I love them both like brothers. Yeayuh!


Uhh, I took a lot of selfies using my bestfriend's phone... Sorry Chel! Haha. 

So I guess that's it for this post. Nothing much really happened. Ahh! Only a month left before summer vacation. This is going to be one stressful month. :(

- Idelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment