Sunday 24 March 2013

Summer is finally here.

Summer's here! The much awaited vacation is here. Finally, a break from all of the stress that school caused. Beaches, tans, adventures and more. That's what summer's all about right?! WRONG! Well for me, it isn't since I just usually stay at our house or go to the mall and things like that. Sad, I know but I live in the province so it's kind of hard to find stuff to do and the mall's about an hour away. But I do hope that we'd get to repeat what happened last summer. It was seriously a blast and I need to get some things out of my mind for now. (If you follow my tumblr, I bet you know what I'm talking about)


I'm about to enter my last year in High School and I might end up taking summer classes for CEEs... BOO! :( But hey, it's not yet sure. One thing that's for sure is that I'm going to buy a ukulele which I'm pretty excited about because I've been wanting one for months now but I haven't been able to check out and save up because of all the activities and projects that I had to do. Anyways, just wanted to leave a quick update.

- Idelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment