Saturday 13 April 2013

Baguio Trip // Celebration

( hoodie and top - forever21, diy shorts, shoes - converse)

Last Tuesday (April 9) we went to Baguio to celebrate the birthdays of my siblings. Since the two of them are born in April and their birthdays were only a few days apart, we usually celebrate it at once. So the original plan was to go to Manila but my mom suggested that we just go to Pugo and Baguio... That didn't happen. We only went to Baguio because we decided that we should just go to Tree Top Adventure.



This is my little brother. He's gonna turn 6 tomorrow! It was nice to experience the cold weather once again since the Philippines is just a big oven when it's summer. I actually wore a jacket throughout the whole day because I was kind of sick. We headed to Tree Top Adventure after we ate breakfast. Me and my sister got the Package B which consists of the Canopy, Fernicular(?) and Silver Surfer.



I look like crap there. Here's a picture of my big sister, little brother and I. I'm the tallest and people actually think that I'm the oldest but I'm not. Our mom also went with us on the rides and me and my ate were actually laughing so hard because our mom was so nervous.


I actually filmed a vlog for this trip (hence the lack of pictures) but my laptop crashed and won't open and I don't have the footage with me anymore. Good thing I already uploaded the photos.


Is it weird that I love trees that looks like this? Also dead trees are pretty cool to look at. 


After that we went to Camp John Hay, a place that has a lot of stalls that sell souvenirs and such, and I forgot what the other one was called. :(


I actually tried to find a ukulele but I failed. I didn't really but anything except for a shirt that says Baguio and a matching bracelet with my sibs.


Before heading home we went to the Strawberry Farm but didn't get any ourselves because it was raining really hard so we just bought the ones that are already in a basket. And then we also ate at this Japanese place called Sumosam. I ate the California Maki Salad which tasted really good.


And that is it for this blogpost. I hope you all are having an incredible time, until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment