Monday 19 August 2013

Lost Girl

I told you guys about me trying to be more active here and last night on twitter, I tweeted about me posting something here if I won't have classes. This morning, I wasn't quite sure if I had classes or what but I was already thinking of what I would write about on here. And as nothing came into my brain, I received the text that I've been waiting for that said classes were suspended.

I'm not quite sure what to write about. If you've noticed, I really lack motivation and inspiration. Stress is consuming my body and I have a lot of things to take care of. Thinking about them now makes my head hurt but that's what I get for studying in a special science high school mixed with a bit of international curriculum. I wouldn't say that I'm sad about studying there but I won't say that I'm happy either. Yet again, I apologize if this post is all over the place.

Everybody deserves a nice and happy life. It's really hard for others to believe this seeing as they are probably depressed about what's happening with them at the moment but it will get better. If you know me personally or always see me around, you'll probably think that I'm emo. This is understandable for me because of my style and I'm usually quiet plus I like being by myself. I have friends of course and I can be crazy but there are times wherein I would like to be by myself, which is most of the time when I'm at school. 


Lost. This one word. One word wherein I could easily describe myself before. That one word where if I think about it, it will evolve into a million thoughts. Who am I? What do I really want to do with my life? Is this the real me? and many more. It may not show or others may not notice, but I was really like that before. I've always thought that I'm technically useless because I don't really do anything but as time passes by, I have slowly added pieces to the puzzle in which I'm still trying to solve at this very moment. I would say that I've found myself but there are still pieces that's somewhere out there wandering around and I'm waiting for the right time for me to find them. 

It seems like I'm just ranting -- like I said, I do apologize about this post -- but to sum this all up, what I'm trying to say is everyone will eventually find themselves and live peacefully. They'll be happy and contented with what they have as long as they fight and stay strong during their dark times. We will all experience this and I'm pretty sure that even if we're already happy, we will still experience them but not as bad as before. So for those who are trying to fight but is thinking of giving up, just remember that there will always be someone there for you and it will get better. You just have to wait. Wait patiently, but while waiting you also have to fight for it. For yourself, and for the happiness that you deserve.

- Idelyn
ps. I was supposed to shoot today but due to the weather, it's obviously making me too lazy to even get up (typing this in bed).
pps. If you want someone to talk to, you could always tweet me. My links are there on the sidebar if you need anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment