Sunday 11 August 2013

Set 01// 5SOS PLAYLISTS

I know, I know. I haven't posted in months even if I said I would. I won't  use the "I'm so sorry that I haven't posted" card. I've been busy with school and my UPCAT and pre-lims were last week. But all of that is over, I still have some things (well, a lot) to take care of but I'll try my best to update this more often. For now, here's a set for you guys.



If you didn't know, I've been addicted to a band called 5 Seconds of Summer since last summer. -- no pun intended, I swear -- The members are Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood. They're Australian derps boys that started through YouTube and they just supported One Direction -- aka my favorite boyband -- with their Take Me Home tour. I was inspired to make mixes that are related to them and I finally uploaded my final one earlier today. So here it is:

I hope you like it! Btw, you can check out their links here:

'Til my next post!
Idelyn
PS. I wanted to upload a vlog but my editor isn't working :(

twitter // tumblr // lookbook // instagram // youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment