Monday 17 September 2012

Cancelled practice, jeeps and dancing

Excuse the really immature part of me playing with the animal statues~
So last saturday, I went to school to attend our practice for the Dance Troupe, unfortunately, it was cancelled because some of the college members couldn't attend at the moment. I met up with Kuya Cjan (and since Josephine didn't make it, I was like a loner while waiting for her...) at 7/11 (perks of having that store beside our school. hahaha) and we went to the dance studio a.k.a the old Montessori classroom. Hahaha.
Since that was my first time attending practice, I didn't really know who we were looking for but turns out that they were in the choir room jamming out and stuff. I met Kuya Fredrich/Fredrick (I don't really know the spelling. xD), the "leader" I guess. They were really nice. :D
After talking to them, Kuya Cjan and I made the video. It was fun tho, especially the part where I played with the animals. My shoes were so dirty since the soil there was kinda wet 'cause of the rain. We only stayed there 'till 2PM since we both have to go to our own appointments. (naks, appointments)
He went to CB to watch some dance contest, I wanted to come too but I had to meet up with my parents at SM. Took the jeep there alone, that was one heck of a boring ride. It was so crowded in SM because of the sale. =__=
I also got my San Beda shirt since my sister came home. \m/ Yeayea, wearing it in the video. Hahaha. =)))
Oh and the video was a one-take thing, please excuse the mistakes. So, I guess that's it! :D
-- Idelyn. x

No comments:

Post a Comment