Sunday 23 September 2012

Hair, games, and random moments.



Top - Bench, DIY Shorts, Shoes - Toms

Sunday, the only day that I get as a rest day since I had Saturday classes yesterday yet I spent the day out. Went to SM Rosales with my parents and little brother. Also got my hair trimmed.

Photo before I got my trim. Via Instagram~


 I didn't get that much off since I'm trying to grow my hair but since there are so many split-ends. After the trip to the salon, I went straight to TimeZone with my little brother. I wanted to play PUMP Fiesta (PIU) but there were many players there. Didn't bother to get pictures there since it was pretty crowded. After playing, we ate at McDonalds, once again, it was jam packed. We went back to TimeZone to kill the time since we had to wait for my mom. I went to the Department Store and dayuuuum, there were so many cute and stylish clothes. Too bad I'm broke. :( /le sobs in a corner~

We then went to my grandma's house and my mom got her nails done while I played with my cousins and niece. I was so happy when I saw her since I barely get to see her now because they live in MNL.
Took a lot of photos. Most of the photos were taken by my little bro.  (He was the one who took my OOTD picture too, did I mention that he's only 5? No joke~)

Okay, since there were so many photos, I just picked out a few. I am now going to dump random photos after the period.

My cousin and niece~

Such cuties!

NO PICTURES! HAHAHA


(Photo by my lil bro)

Once again, a photo by my brotha~ (I was fixing my bangs here~)

CUTIE PATOOTIE. :*



Sup bro?

Favorite pair. <3

It was such a nice, cloudy day. :)



- Idelyn x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment