Sunday 16 September 2012

Rehearsals for the party~


Red Phoenix dancers practicing.
As my bio says, I love to dance even if I'm not that good. This was only a part of our dance for the Acquaintance Party and the video above is only our practice. Each house (Red Phoenix, Yellow Griffins & Blue Dragons) got the chance to have an intermission number. Unfortunately, my friend forgot to record the actual performance and I can't seem to find proper pictures of it. It was actually my first performance as a Junior and a member of the Red house. :) Credits to my housemate/fellow house leader, Kuya Cjan for the video. (He's also our choreographer! ) And props to the other dancers, the actual performance was awesome! Oh, I'm the one wearing a varsity jacket with the letter C on it. (And if you're reading this, thanks Camille for letting me borrow your jacket. Hihi. :*)
Song: Strip - Chris Brown

- Idelyn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment